HALO EDITION – ONE (“One”系列投影燈)
HALO EDITION – ONE
“The sun never sets”
Halo One is a color projector made of anodized aluminum carved from a solid plate, which integrates a high power LED and a sophisticated optical system specifically designed to achieve a precise effect: a perfect projection of colors and shades. It is the intangible part, the light, that embodies the center of the project: the idea is to create a compact and minimal object with a great installation effect, which can bring into homes new metaphysical galaxies of colors in which to immerse oneself. Halo One is available in Sunset Red and Deep Blue colors.
Mandalaki is a product and consulting design firm founded in 2012 by Enrico De Lotto, George Kolliopoulos, and Giovanni Senin in Milan, Italy. Davide Giovannardi became partner in 2013. The team has different educated backgrounds in Product Design, Economy, and Art.
Mandalaki explores the intersection between design and technology to create unique pieces of high quality and conceptual values as a result of their consistent innovative approach between industrial and artisanal processes.
Usage: Floor lamp
Dimensions: 120h x 10w x 13d cm / 47h x 4w x 5d in
Color: Black anodized
Material: Aluminium, brass, iron, glass
Weight: 3 Kg
Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output: 12V DC
LED Power: 4W
Lumen: ~ 500 lumen (Halo One) Upon request 1000 lumen (Halo One Plus) (+ 90€)
Adaptor certifications: Rohs, FCC, CE, ERP
Warranty: 1 year
Color Available: Sunset Red, Deep Blue
Made in Italy
**Please note that a delivery fee of HKD 300 will be charged per purchase.
- Device heating up during use is normal.
- When installing and whenever acting on the appliance, ensure that the power supply has been switched off.
- The appliance may in no way be modified or tampered with, any modification may compromise safety causing the appliance to become dangerous. HALO EDITION declines all responsibility for products that are modified.
- The light source cannot be replaced by the customer.
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt.
- Warning: do not use alcohol or other solvents.
- Warranty: 1 year. Effective from the date of sales.
- Quality complaints: clients need to provide photos/videos of the outer packaging as well as the product as a whole and in detail.
- Each lamp is an integrated product assembled by hand in Italy. It is unlikely to fix the product or change spare parts domestically if it is significantly damaged, e.g. lamp head is broken or burned.
- Refund requests caused by the change of mind can only be accepted when the outer packaging is intact. The client shall pay for the round shipping fee.