Jeongwon Lee creates his glass jars using the blowing technique, which creates shapes by blowing glass melted at a high temperature at over 1100 degrees.
Blowing technique is a task that blows the hot glass through a long pipe at the right temperature and time, and it requires breathing in the air at the right timing. His glass jars made in this way possess both delicacy and boldness, flexibility and strength.
The gold jar made by mixing gold powder expresses boldness and splendor, while the white gradation jar boasts delicacy and mystery.
- Milky Moon Jar, Jeongwon Lee, Glass, ø400
- Milky Moon Jar, Jeongwon Lee, Glass, ø150
- Gold Moon Jar, Jeongwon Lee, Glass, Gold, ø250
- Gold Moon Jar, Jeongwon Lee, Glass, Gold, ø150
- Cake Stand_Gold (Big), Jeongwon Lee, Glass, Gold, ø250
- Cake Stand_Gold (Small), Jeongwon Lee, Glass, Gold, ø200
Produced and published by The stroll gallery, 2022.
All information is courtesy of the artist and The stroll gallery.
For further inquiries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.